Reporting a safeguarding concern

The safeguarding and welfare of all children at Norristhorpe Junior FC is our number one priority.

If you have concerns about the welfare of a child within the club, or a child has given you information which concerns you, please contact the Club's Welfare Officer and Designated Safeguarding Officer:

Andrew Carden
Tel: 07980 811628

Don't worry, it's NOT your responsibility to decide if a child is suffering from abuse, but it IS your responsibility to TELL someone if you have cause for concern.

If you would rather contact someone from outside the club, the following organisations will help you:

If you're worried about a child and want to make a report you can contact the NSPCC: 

If you are worried about messages someone has sent you online, or have been subjected to online sexual abuse the Child Exploitation and Online Protection command is a dedicated police unit: 

If you are a child and think you have been subjected to abuse or are worried about the way someone is treating you or communicating with you, please contact Childline: 

Dedicated to protecting children in sport, The Child Protection in Sport Unit is a partnership between Sport England, Childline and the NSPCC: 

REMEMBER, if you think a child is in IMMEDIATE DANGER, please don't hesitate to call the POLICE on 999 or the NSPCC on 0808 800 5000

Connect With Us